Accessing FIOS Channel HGTV on ROKU

Accessing FIOS Channel HGTV on ROKU

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor ROKUUSER
Contributor
Message 1 of 4
(5,114 Views)

Roku TV with HGTV app, and FIOS account with Ultimate HD TV package.  Activating FIOS account on Roku website works fine.  When trying to watch most content and live stream on Roku TV app, I get the message "Your Verizon Fios settings do not include this content."   This used to work - did something change?   Is there some weird FIOS/ROKU credentials handshake that is broken?  Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
Contributor stilholm
Contributor
Message 2 of 4
(5,050 Views)

My wife just noticed this also when watching the Food Network. She was able to watch several shows yesterday, but now there's a key on those shows and gets the same message. Hopefully  this will be resolved or a fix found soon

Contributor stilholm
Contributor
Message 3 of 4
(5,044 Views)

OK, all I had to do was sign out of the Roku Food Network app and re-activate it. All the content was available to stream again. I assume this is the same for all Fios/Roku apps

Contributor jamielynch
Contributor
Message 4 of 4
(4,063 Views)

Happen frequently.

Delete the app and then re-install. 

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.