Accessing FIOS Channel HGTV on ROKU
ROKUUSER

Roku TV with HGTV app, and FIOS account with Ultimate HD TV package.  Activating FIOS account on Roku website works fine.  When trying to watch most content and live stream on Roku TV app, I get the message "Your Verizon Fios settings do not include this content."   This used to work - did something change?   Is there some weird FIOS/ROKU credentials handshake that is broken?  Thanks.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Accessing FIOS Channel HGTV on ROKU
stilholm
Enthusiast - Level 2

OK, all I had to do was sign out of the Roku Food Network app and re-activate it. All the content was available to stream again. I assume this is the same for all Fios/Roku apps

View solution in original post

stilholm
Enthusiast - Level 2

My wife just noticed this also when watching the Food Network. She was able to watch several shows yesterday, but now there's a key on those shows and gets the same message. Hopefully  this will be resolved or a fix found soon

0 Likes
stilholm
Enthusiast - Level 2

OK, all I had to do was sign out of the Roku Food Network app and re-activate it. All the content was available to stream again. I assume this is the same for all Fios/Roku apps

jamielynch

Happen frequently.

Delete the app and then re-install. 

0 Likes
Mrsegp

All my FiOS channels I subscribe and watch are also stating the same issue. However, uninstall/reinstall and sign in/out doesn't work. All the channels are in my package with FiOS. Super bummed. Hopefully it's a glitch...

0 Likes