Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
Don’t connect the DVD to the STB. It will connect directly to the TV. There are multiple ways. If you use the same type of wires like the cable box you will have Green/blue/red for video and red/white for sound. They will be component or colorstream input on TV. That will be the best picture.
You can also use composites which are Yellow for video and red/white for sound. That will be normally be AV input on your TV.
Last way would be coax wire. It will say RF out on the DVD and that will connect to the screw part on the TV. That will be on the TV input on either channel 3 or 4.