Switch Account

Adding a 7232-2 Box

Copper Contributor FlaParrotHead
Copper Contributor
Message 1 of 4
(420 Views)
Just received a 7232-2 to add to my two existing older 7216s which are already configured for whole house DVR sharing. Should it matter which HDTV I attach the newer unit to? Any advantages or interoperability issues between the 7232 and the 7216s?

Thanks, B
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Contributor oattili
Contributor
Message 2 of 4
(402 Views)
Only difference between the 7232 and the 7216 is the hard drive capacity. The 7232 has more storage space for recording.
Highlighted
Copper Contributor FlaParrotHead
Copper Contributor
Message 3 of 4
(390 Views)
@oattili .. Well the larger HD and the appearance of the box with a newer form factor and look. Thanks.
Highlighted
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III
Message 4 of 4
(362 Views)

I would put it on the TV you watch the most. You can't schedule remotely so why not have the most used TV have the largest HD.

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.