All I need is to swap a SD box for a HD top box but Verizon......Please read!
kdog732

I had such a difficult time yesterday when contacting Verizon customer sevice to ask if they can upgrade my SD top box to an HD top box.  I have two TV's one is old and works fine with my SD box the other is new and I wanted to upgrade it to the HD box. The first rep said I would need to switch both boxes to HD. That didn't make much sense.  I though why should I pay for two HD boxes when I just need one. I said I would think it over. Verizon sends me a confirmation order e-mail.  On the order is two HD boxes and she put it the Tech Sure package which now i'm paying $15 more a month.  I called back and the other rep told me is was unable to remove the HD boxes and the TechSure package but he would reimburse me the difference when the bill comes out.  He said you will now only pay about $8 more a month but he didn't send me an updated order.  So I called back later in the day for a third time to confirm the prices. The third rep was able to remove the Tech Sure package but she added another box to my order.  So now I'm paying for three boxes and I only need two.  Then I told the rep the order is wrong.  A supervisor then came on and told me that I the HD boxes are not compatable and I need two FiosOne boxes....for a one time $50 fee.  At this point I got so annoyed I cancelled the order. I spent almost 2 hours on the phone with no results.  All I wanted to do is swap my SD box with 1 HD box and pay the difference each month!!!!  Any suggestions?  Thanks!   

0 Likes
Re: All I need is to swap a SD box for a HD top box but Verizon......Please read!
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Hi kdog732,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent.  Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support.  You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page.  Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes