Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same day delivery.

All of my Mini and DVR boxes are freezing

spiroh
Contributor
Contributor

All of my Mini and DVR boxes are freezing

Message 1 of 2
(208 Views)

All 3 of my Verizon Fios Mini boxes and a DVR box are freezing up on all of my TV's while trying to navigate with all functions on my remotes. This has been going on for a couple of months. I called for Tech Support and they were unable to fix the issues after more than a couple of hours of troubleshooting. It seemed to happen after a failed system upgrade you folks initialed.

1 REPLY 1
clem53
Gold Contributor III Gold Contributor III
Gold Contributor III

Re: All of my Mini and DVR boxes are freezing

Message 2 of 2
(181 Views)

@spiroh wrote:

All 3 of my Verizon Fios Mini boxes and a DVR box are freezing up on all of my TV's while trying to navigate with all functions on my remotes. This has been going on for a couple of months. I called for Tech Support and they were unable to fix the issues after more than a couple of hours of troubleshooting. It seemed to happen after a failed system upgrade you folks initialed.

Could be the result of the 7.5 update. A LOT of people complaining about lag from their remotes as a result.  Verizon is working on fixes, going to take some time though.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title