Re: All scheduled and series not recording on QIP-7232 2 Multi-Room DVR
CGK2
Same issue here, with no multi-room. Any solutiom?
0 Likes
cicorias
Enthusiast - Level 3

Well, for me, after several weeks of "other" issues - such as onscreen notices saying "you don't subscribe to this channel" popping up randomly, on recordings, etc.  I just got sick and tired of Verizon's crappy implementation, support, etc.

So, I just signed up for DirecTV, moving internet & phone to Cablevision (maybe I'll keep FioS for internet - but i'd go with Vonage if I do).

I had DirecTV prior to this for 10 years; in the past year, I've spent about 40+ hours on the phone with Verizon - and it's all "swap out the receiver's to no avail.

0 Likes
sputnik2

Just checking to learn what my dvr could do and your post came up.  I have different problems.  Some time it records for hours and sometimes it won't at all.  Have not called cust svc because it's such a pain.  After 1 year, I am still trying to get the $100 pre-paid card they promised.  I sent email (they said 48 hrs), after it "sent" a message said within a week.  It's been longer and nothing.  Installer put 3 apps on my pc without telling me and used a splitter to run 2 HDs and 1 router off one coax cable.  6 months ago I did call about my record issue and they sent me a new remort to fix it??? 

I hope I get the 100USD soon - but if not, I am going back to Direct.  You call them, they answer in 2 rings.  To be fair, my verizon Internet is Exellent!.  25Mbps down and almost that up.  I have to keep that. 

Hope you don't mind my rambling but I think it fits with the tenor or your post.  Incidently I am retired from large intl airline and used to sell their computer system worldwide (before the PC - just "dumb" terminals).  When the computer went down the folks at the mainframe site always posted the time it would be back up.  In truth, they did not know and sent out the message to cut the number of calls they'd get.  I wonder how that in-home agent really works....

Good luck - hope by now your all fixed up or back to one of your old and reliable providers.

Sputnik

0 Likes
JDou
I just started having this issue on Feb 5 2013. You said you fixed it by doing something online. Can you please elaborate?

Anyone else solve this problem and care to share how?
0 Likes
teetucker

I have been having this issue since last December ... I have had four DVR's and a new router and it still have not fixed the issue.  The DVR just deletes programs at random and records randomly.  The only way to ensure that a program will record, is to be sitting right there when it comes on.  The DVR will also start recording and just randomly stop in the middle of a program.  This is so frustrating.

0 Likes