Amin please escalate this complaint to verizon fios
joker211
Contributor - Level 1

Amin please escalate this complaint to verizon fios.

I am getting nowhere and getting so frustrated I am ready to leave fios. I am trying to extend my 2 year contract and they are double talking and messed up my account.  To where I now I have  days to make a swtich. If fios can not solve the issue I have to leave. Not in 6 months as original expiration date, but in a week or I am locked into a new contract. Frustrating to say the least.

Last time I had a issue (1 1/2 years ago) This forum helped by escalating the complaint and having a fios rep call me

Please do this again

Thanks

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Amin please escalate this complaint to verizon fios
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi joker211,

Sorry you are having difficulty with your billing. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue. Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi joker211,

Can you please briefly describe the situation with your account?  How has it been messed up?

0 Likes
joker211
Contributor - Level 1

Well it is a long story so I will try to be brief.

Had issues with out side box.  Fios blamed my router my inside lines and anything else they could. Sent me refurb router then reset my old router. Which caused me work to set some old settings that would keep connection with our laptop (longer story)  Turns out they finaly sent a tech and he had to install new outside box.

The tech said he noticed I expire in July and said a woman would call me.   Longer story  I asked what is the current tv specials. Said there is none.  Turns out that is untrue.   There is a $79.99 with $400 gift card expiring today.

So by my trusting her information I made a new contract.  Now I have 14 days to cancel this new contract.  BUT if I do It will not go back to old contract. which expired in July.  So that means I have 12 days left to leave or be locked in.

Also it seems I have a $15 credit per month that will expire July.  They tell me they can't extend it and sugested I call back in july (long after the 14 days are up and I am locked into 2 years) to talk about it then.  Seems like a trick to me.

The deal my local cable company offered is hard to pass up.  $84.99 with 15 turner DVR service included.

The frustration I had this week with Fios between broken boxes outside. Blaming it on routers and causing me more work.  To return refurb router.

Then to feel like you were not told the truth. 

I really would appreciate you escalating to verizon rep so they can call me back to talk about it one last time before I leave. Since they messed up my account I have 12 days vrs 5 months to make a decision.

Thanks

PS  I was also told there is no more retention debt.  Yet the fios online chat people said there is and so does people in the fourms.  Why am I being lied to?

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi joker211,

Sorry you are having difficulty with your billing. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue. Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes
joker211
Contributor - Level 1

0 Likes