Android - FIOS DVR App - Not working with 2 new DVRs
petlover3

We previously had one home media dvr which we've always used with the fios dvr app and it works fine. We recently replaced two of our other set top boxes in the home with dvr boxes... and while the app sees the other 2 boxes and lists them as options I cannot program either of those two boxes via the app, it always gives me a timed our error.

0 Likes
Re: Android - FIOS DVR App - Not working with 2 new DVRs
Shamika_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

Hello,

We can take a look at this here. Please check your private messages, I sent you to get started.

Shamika_Vz
Verizon Support

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

0 Likes
tkdmmk

Sir,

Can you assist me with the "Bad Gateway" error I'm receiving when trying to remotely control my STB/DVR from the web or my Samsung Stratosphere smart phone using the mobile app?  I've walked through the automated tech support and had the STB rebooted remotely; I've unplugged the router and the STB to reset them both; and I've looked for possible fixes online but with no solution. {edited for privacy}

0 Likes
Shamika_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

Hello,

I sent you a private message.

Shamika_Vz
Verizon Support

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

0 Likes
bigjay654
Enthusiast - Level 1
I am having the exact same issue.
0 Likes
opeters

I am having the same problem.

I've been using the Fios app for android for a while with no issues.  Now it no longer works, keeps timing out.

Oliver

0 Likes
hatanaka15910

For 1.5 years I have been able to control my DVRs from my mobile app but this past weekend it stopped working and it keeps timing out, can you please help me?

0 Likes