Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
I just had FiOS installed and everything is great except now my Sony Bravia Bravia Link does not work. I use Bravia Link to turn on my A/V receiver when I turn on the TV. With the new HD DV, connected by HDMI, I have to manually turn on the A/V and the TV does not see the A/V receiver anymore. Any one have a work around other than not using the HDMT ?
I programmed the FiOS remote to turn on all three at the same time: the STB, the A/V receiver, and the TV. BTW I'm surprised the Bravia link doesn't work with the TV, STB and FiOS STB. The Viera link (Panasonic equivalent to the Bravia link) works just fine with a Panasonic TV, Denon AVR, and the FiOS box.