Re: Another voice - Menu changes - terrible - hard on the eyes and difficult on the brain
UCmeB4iCU

Hate the new menu....too many pictures of other shows pop-up and I have no interest in seeing.  Also slow, hard to read and thinking about moving to another cable company.  Keep it simple!!!  A really bad idea!

0 Likes
Re: Another voice - Menu changes - terrible - hard on the eyes and difficult on the brain
Mbzj4home
You need to offer an alternate color scheme! People with astigmatism cannot tolerate looking at the white on black menus. If you can't do this, I'm going back to comcast.
0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

White on black?  that is not what they look like. 

Ads  all over the place TURN THEM OFF in the settings menu.  USE a Favorites list.

0 Likes
pooh4591

I agree with everyone and I have all ready put in my voice but I will put it in every day if I have to I want the old menu back I used to be able to say play all or delete all play all was GREAT it plays all seires in a row with out stopping I used it every night and the delete all if you tape a seires that you just wanted to watch one time you could delete them all at one time now it is one at a time and if you have a whole seires taped that is a pain to have to delete 8-10 shows one at a time what were they thinking taking that part of the menu out when we still can tape a whole seires? PLEASE PUT IT BACK!!! and PLEASE MAKE IT SIMPLE AGAIN this having to push arrows 2 or 3 times and play 2 or 3 times to wach 1 show is well I can't say the word i want to use (It is time for me to renew but unless you make some changes that is not going to happen I don't want to be locked into a contract with something I am not happy with) pooh4591

0 Likes
pooh4591

Yeah! it is me AGAINSmiley Mad I called on the phone to complain about this changing of the menu and this is what I was told to do but is any body that could make a change back really reading these from what I am reading no one is happy with the new menu!Smiley Frustrated I even saw someone put that it was really stupid putting up like shows what a waste of spaceWoman Mad we know what we like and don't like but it is clear that you the powers that be never even asked any of us because if you would have the menu would have never been changed no one likes it PLEASE PUT IT BACK THE WAY IT WAS!!!!! I will be calling in a few more days to find out in person if any one that could make a change really reads these posts:Woman Frustrated

0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

Actually lots of people saying, that except for some new bugs, they like the look of the new menu.  Mostly on the forums you hear from those who don't like something.

0 Likes
pooh4591

I hate this new menu when are you either going to just put back the old menu or fix this one I used the PLAY ALL  every day why was that taken out and why would you put like programs everyone knows what they like to watch take that out and put the PLAY ALL and DELETE ALL back you still have the part where we can record seires but now if we want to watch them it is 1 at a time and to try and delete them 1 at a time is a real pain too, after you have watched them. Please fix it!!!! It is time for me to renew but I don't want to be tied into a 1 or 2 year contract if I am not happy which by the way this is the very first time I have been unhappy with Verizon I have been with Verizon including my dads name since 1998. I am getting woke up every night now when my DVR goes off when I could play all I had the same thing play all night now it is just 1 at a time GRRRRRR very maddening PLEASE PUT PLAY ALL AND DELETE ALL BACK! 

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus
0 Likes
Re: Channel Guide and DVR Menus updates
Tsabiras

I did the same and the supervisor said the same thing.

I stopped all notifications and it does look cleaner, but it does not solve the readability issue.

I think an easier solution would be a compromise i.e. give us an option to view 4 lines instead of 6, with a bigger font to be able to read it.

I would go for this because it is an easier (programmatically) to do than redo the entire menu routine.

Furthermore, we the users. need to keep adding our comments and voice our disatisfaction with this issue until Verizon does something about it. Keep on calling and posting folks.

I am up for renewal in March; if this is not solved to my satisfaction by then, I too will be jumping eswhere.

Lets speak out with our pocketbook people!!!

0 Likes
rb62470

It wasn't broken, but they decided to "fix" it anyway. What a HUGE FAIL!!! I wonder how much they paid the genius who came up with it. And I wonder how many clowns in suits signed off on it. It shows that Fios not only doesn't understand their customers, they also have very little common sense.

0 Likes