Switch Account

Answer your **bleep** phones!!

Answer your **bleep** phones!!

Highlighted
Copper Contributor grayhares01
Copper Contributor
Message 1 of 4
(347 Views)

Ordered a new HD set top box for my bedroom. The one they sent me was faulty, so I called in to the service center. After about 30 minutes to verify that it was indeed a faulty STB, the tech agreed to send out a new one. It has not arrived and Verizon.com has no record of it even being ordered, let alone sent.

So when I tried to call in last night I sat on hold for nearly an hour. No one ever answered the phone. I finally hung up and went to bed. I am now currently on hold with them  again this morning, and it's been 30 minutes, still no one answering the phone.

Answer your **bleep** phone!!

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II
Message 2 of 4
(293 Views)

Because I have a hearing loss which makes the phone difficult to use, I rarely, if ever, call Verizon and use Live Chat instead and have found that the wait times are generally not too bad--I think the longest I've waited to get a Live Chat rep is maybe 5 minutes and gnerally, I get connected within 1 minute or so--and most of the time, I have found (as have others) that the Live Chat reps are often more informative and helpful than phone support...

Highlighted
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III
Message 3 of 4
(286 Views)

Really strange to wait that long.  DId you perhaps try and get it to one of the services that works only during business hours.  I don't know when I waited for more that 5 minutes for a basic pickup EXCEPT when their was a major outage.  Not even durning Super Storm Sandy.

Highlighted
Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II
Message 4 of 4
(243 Views)

I often prefer live chat myself. 

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.