Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
What's with all the stupid ads and VOD movies on a screen that takes a full 30 seconds before it loads?
I just want to see my list of recordings on the DVR.
Instead I have to waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait for the first ad to load and then exit and try again and hope there's not some VOD screen prompt so that I have exit again and try the DVR button a third time so I can watch what I recorded.
Hey Verizon! If you want us to use your VOD and pay you to maintain our library of movies, get MUCH better software that allows us to pause for more than one minute, unpause when we get ready and resume where we left off, rewind, fast forward, bookmark scenes to come back to, and all the other standard features others get to use.
And, of course, give us more than 100 selections to pick from and more than 3 episodes of a show to watch.
Couldn't agree more JohnCF. If you want to get rid of these pop up ads, change the following settings:
Menu > Settings > Television > Interactive TV > Disable
Menu > Settings > Television > Recommendations > Turn Off
To tell you the truth, I'm not sure which one of these does it. But since disabling both I haven't been bothered again. If these ads appeared as soon as I pressed the button, I would only find them half as annoying. But they take so long that I've pressed the button two more times before it loads, usually causing the ad to disappear immediately after displaying. So more than half the time I never got to read it anyway. As for the rest of the issues...
If you want to add your voice and your vote to this issue in the Idea posts, go here: