Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.

Anyone eles getting DVR recording issues?

dave_langer
Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor

Anyone eles getting DVR recording issues?

Message 1 of 5
(774 Views)

The last two nights, I have tried to record two shows Justified (twice, tried the orginal and when that did not work the replay) and faceoff (on syfy) last night.

Justified the first time recorded the first 15 mins then the recording froze and I could not get past that point.

i tried resetting the DVR but that did not work.  I then tried the replay and it did not record at all.

Last nignt I tried to record faceoff and it only recorded the first few minutes then it was just cut, it only recored for about two minutes. I did get te replay recorded and hopefully that one is ok.

Has anyone had this issues? Do I need to swap out this box? I have the newer black sisco box.

4 REPLIES 4
eno1177
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Anyone eles getting DVR recording issues?

Message 2 of 5
(764 Views)

Yes!!! The same thing is happening to ours.  It has been happening constantly and it's making me mad! I wonder if we need to get new equipment? I'm dreading spending an hour on the phone with Customer Service.

CRobGauth
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Message 3 of 5
(742 Views)

I use @verizonsupport on Twitter or chat on http://www.verizon.com/support for fast access to support

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
toranox
Contributor
Contributor

Message 4 of 5
(704 Views)

This is happening to me also - random recorded programs. Haven't found a pattern, but when it happens, it's obnoxious. Tried calling support, but sat on the phone for 45 minutes waiting and hung up.

dave_langer
Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor

Message 5 of 5
(673 Views)

I wonder if its a firmware issue.  Or is this a way to wipe the DVR and reformat it?

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.