Anyone else lost some channels
bruincrasher1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've lost a few channels, Nesn, channel 5, HDNET to name a few, so I called the number it gave me and entered all of the info, and it said there was a technical problem, wait for the next representative. Well, I'm still waiting and that was over an hour ago. Can someone tell me that no one will answer it until tomorrow morning, thus continually ticking me off.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Anyone else lost some channels
bruincrasher1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Finally someone answered my call, it only take 70 minutes, and they told me their channel server went down. He also said do not power down your box or you will lose all of the channels.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
briand2

I'm going through the same problems no stations at all, i'm still waiting on the line for a representative. They said there is a problem in our area and they are workin on it. I hope they hurry up.

0 Likes
bruincrasher1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Finally someone answered my call, it only take 70 minutes, and they told me their channel server went down. He also said do not power down your box or you will lose all of the channels.

0 Likes
marcopg3

This is ridiculous...I have had problems with my internet and now my channels are not working. When you call the number that is listed on the tv, i get a "this number is no longer in service". What kind of customer service is this? I hope verizon gets their act together before people start flooding back to Cox Cable. Has anyone found a solution to this channel problem?

0 Likes
shawnmov

My cable box is essentially dead right now in Mass.  All I have is a Fios splash screen that says "Starting up.. One moment please"...now like this for an hour.

10+ calls to tech support and keep getting disconnected.  Have had FIOS for 2 weeks now.  Very disgusted with their customer service.  If there is a major outage, either their phone system should say so so people stop calling or they should put something on the website.

Now, finally on hold at least and not disconnected... yet.

0 Likes
tkrmkl

I am experiencing the same frustration.  Cannot get through on the number displaying on the TV from the set top box.  First, "Call cannot be completed", then "Number Not in Service" and then it prompts for everything and then disconnects you when it says "From this point on you can speak your answers".  The support line listed on the web is also not taking calls.  No alerts on voice mail, no alerts in account manager....this is so frustrating.  I have been trying for hours to reach somebody!

Anybody from Verizon listening that can provide feedback????????

0 Likes
marcopg3

Shawn,

I have had problems with Verizon so many times i have lost count. When you call customer service you should dial "Cancel my service", the call gets routed to their last line of defense which they call "extreme team". These "team" have the most decision making abilities and will make sure that they fix the problem. Seems like you have to threaten to cancel to actually get prompt service, which i find very sad....I have done this when i have had issues with my internet and now with my channels. I will wait until tomorrow to see if the channels fix themselves....

0 Likes
Emporor

I have lost  some changes and have had no luck what soever trying to get through to support. I have been a Fios customer for 3 tears and I am seriously considering switching back to Cod talk to a live person.mcast since they will answer there phones 24 - 7 an

0 Likes
DisgustedSept

This is{word filter avoidance} thier customer service is by far the worst I have ever experienced, not only with this problem but many other more. If you haven't noticed our bills have about 5 different #s on it and you can't get through on 1. Will assure you that I will no longer be a verizon customer at my new address.... Moving in a month

0 Likes
DisgustedSept

Funny that's exactly what I did I called the # that you call to pay your bill, but still had no luck. The waiting on the phone listening to the most annoying music just makes things more frustrating.

0 Likes