Anyone having issues with gox channel freezing up? Mine will do it in HD and standard def.
Frustratedtoo3
0 Likes
Re: Anyone having issues with gox channel freezing up? Mine will do it in HD and standard def.
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Sorry to hear about the problems you had with the channel. If you still need assistance with this please reply back so we can assist.

0 Likes
Re: Anyone having issues with gox channel freezing up? Mine will do it in HD and standard def.
Tasbowiemd

I'm having the exact problem and it's been going on for months. My DVR programs freeze then stop and never give me resume as an option. I get frustrated after trying to watch a 30 minute television show for two hours. Live television is just as bad. It freezes then the screen goes black.

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

@Tasbowiemd wrote:

I'm having the exact problem and it's been going on for months. My DVR programs freeze then stop and never give me resume as an option. I get frustrated after trying to watch a 30 minute television show for two hours. Live television is just as bad. It freezes then the screen goes black.

I am sorry to hear about the problems with your TV service. The freezing/going black is a signal disruption to the box. It could be caused by a couple different things. If its just happening to the DVR box, unscrew both ends of the coax cord that goes from the wall to the back of the DVR. Make sure the tips are straight and clean of any oxidation. Screw both ends back on hand tight. If this does not correct your problem or this is happening on all the boxes in the house, please reply back. 

0 Likes