Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you switch and bring your phone.

Anyone having issues with gox channel freezing up? Mine will do it in HD and standard def.

Frustratedtoo
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone having issues with gox channel freezing up? Mine will do it in HD and standard def.

Message 1 of 4
(715 Views)

3 REPLIES 3
Anthony_VZ
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus

Re: Anyone having issues with gox channel freezing up? Mine will do it in HD and standard def.

Message 2 of 4
(638 Views)

Sorry to hear about the problems you had with the channel. If you still need assistance with this please reply back so we can assist.

Anthony_VZ

**If someones post has helped you, please acknowledge their assistance by clicking the red thumbs up button to give them Kudos. If you are the original poster and any response gave you your answer, please mark the post that had the answer as the solution**

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or plan

Tasbowiemd
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Anyone having issues with gox channel freezing up? Mine will do it in HD and standard def.

Message 3 of 4
(542 Views)

I'm having the exact problem and it's been going on for months. My DVR programs freeze then stop and never give me resume as an option. I get frustrated after trying to watch a 30 minute television show for two hours. Live television is just as bad. It freezes then the screen goes black.

Anthony_VZ
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus

Message 4 of 4
(516 Views)

@Tasbowiemd wrote:

I'm having the exact problem and it's been going on for months. My DVR programs freeze then stop and never give me resume as an option. I get frustrated after trying to watch a 30 minute television show for two hours. Live television is just as bad. It freezes then the screen goes black.

I am sorry to hear about the problems with your TV service. The freezing/going black is a signal disruption to the box. It could be caused by a couple different things. If its just happening to the DVR box, unscrew both ends of the coax cord that goes from the wall to the back of the DVR. Make sure the tips are straight and clean of any oxidation. Screw both ends back on hand tight. If this does not correct your problem or this is happening on all the boxes in the house, please reply back. 

Anthony_VZ

**If someones post has helped you, please acknowledge their assistance by clicking the red thumbs up button to give them Kudos. If you are the original poster and any response gave you your answer, please mark the post that had the answer as the solution**

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or plan

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title