Re: Apple TV connection with FIOS mobile
Heather09901
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've been experiencing the same issues. It will not airplay at all on my iPad but the app works fine if viewing directly. As for the phone same, 20 minute spurts and then it stops and you have to completely close out and reopen. I know it's not my wifi because I can stream other things no problem. It really is disappointing. 

0 Likes
Agro1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Dont want to jump out of joy yet, but today I was able to watch 2 hours of live TV without interuption... keeping fingers cross

0 Likes
Kneichko

Was curious if anything has changed with the Apple airplay? I bought a AV adapter to hook my iPad up to a tv I have on my patio. Got the message that the app doesn't support airplay. Was curious if anyone has got this figured out yet or a work around. I thought maybe sling box. Does the Apple TV stream it better then the AV wire? Thanks guys/gals. 

0 Likes
Agro1
Enthusiast - Level 1

was working, then Not. Now works for 5 min and then disconnect, have to connect again. completely instable. frustrating.

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Use the help feature in the app to report a problem.

They can help diagnose issue.

0 Likes
Agro1
Enthusiast - Level 1

thanks, but several of us have reported the problem for many weeks now

0 Likes
Kneichko

I chatted with a customer service rep and asked if there was something fios offered to help me connect an outdoor tv wirelessly to their network and she said they couldn't comment on future products. For what that's worth. 

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

You have reported via the app? Any response?

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

One option would be to use a wireless HDMI connection (google it) to extend signal from a STB to your TV.

0 Likes
Kneichko

I tried that, interruptions and signal loss. 

0 Likes