Switch Account

Area to Watch Previous Episodes of Popular Shows?

Area to Watch Previous Episodes of Popular Shows?

SOLVED
Contributor
Contributor
Message 1 of 5
(9,838 Views)

When my new FIOS TV service was set up in May, the installer quickly showed me some of the features but there was too much, too fast.  He showed me how there is an area where you can go to see the last 4 episodes of some of the favorite programs.  Try as I have, I cannot figure how to access this feature and cannot locate any information on it.  Can you please help?

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Silver Contributor III
Silver Contributor III
Message 2 of 5
(9,820 Views)

Video On Demand.....

Press the "On Demand" buttton.... has a picture of a star and is just above the "FiOS TV" button

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bob Robertson - Lighter Klepto - I steal lighters, not bandwith
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor
Message 3 of 5
(9,817 Views)

Thanks, Bob!

Highlighted
Silver Contributor II
Silver Contributor II
Message 4 of 5
(9,816 Views)

Are you talking about network shows (nbc, abc, etc)? If so, the area is on demand. The path would be: on demand----->browse all----->free---->entertainment.

"If your problem has been solved, please mark it as such. Don't forget to hand out your Kudos!"
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor
Message 5 of 5
(9,811 Views)

Yes, network shows.  Thank you for your help!

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.