Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
I've just come across an issue with resolution and picture aspect. I've maneged to kick all of my STBs except 1 into this **bleep**ty behavior. It started when I just hooked up our main living room set to the box after moving. No matter what I did the picture was being displayed as a 16:9 letterboxed 4:3. Meaning, the 16:9 HD picture is being displayed in a 4:3 box with black bars top and bottom, and then that 4:3 has grey bars on both sides. I've tried all varieties of output resolution on the STB and picture size on the TV to no avail. Finally after swapping through settings for 30min it came back to displaying 16:9 HD as full screen. But now the remaining issue is that all menu screens are sort of fuzzy resolution. I went to check one of my other sets to make sure this wasn't normal and the menu screens are very sharp. Unfortunately I checked the resolution output and played with it just to see what happens and kicked this STB into the same fuzzy menu behavior and an odd new display - it is stretching AND letterboxing 16:9. So the aspect of the picture is something like 22:9 with black bars top and bottom. No matter what I do I can't fix it. The one remaining STB that I haven't dared to tinker with is the media server because the menu is crystal clear anddf the picture display is correct.
I haven't called tech support yet but did use the troubleshooting tools to reset the box to no avail.