Associate set top box with Remote DVR
heathuff

Does anyone know how I register a set top box so I can program my DVR from my Android phone? I have the Remote DVR App and every time I sign in it says there are no set top boxes associated with the account. So logically, I log into the Verizon site and everything just leads me back to the flex view marketing page. Whether I choose the remote DVR page, or the FIOS TV page, it just takes in this endless loop of the flex view page no matter what. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

0 Likes
Re: Associate set top box with Remote DVR
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Registration is done from the box itself. Need to goto MENU then SETTINGS then REMOTE DVR ACESS then MOBILE DEVICE ACCESS then press OK enter your parental pin and press OK. From this screen you can register your mobile device.

0 Likes
Re: Associate set top box with Remote DVR
Jacinth1

I have the remote part working and can control the tv but when I click on dvr it says no set-top box is assosiated with the account. Can someone help with this, the only reason I got the app is to control the dvr remotely like I used to in the old app, but that doesn't work.  I could care less about the remote, I have better remotes that work.

0 Likes