Audio Dropouts, images freezes, Pixelation, internet dropouts.
20Hz1
Enthusiast - Level 3

For nearly 2 years I've been having Audio Dropouts, images freezes, Pixelation, internet dropouts.

I've had a slew of technicians come out and check everything. I've had office technicians test from their location but the problems continue. To add insult to injury, before the problem is ever resolved, they clear the problem from the support site as if it's been fixed. I've written letters, e-mails and spent hours on the phone all to no avail. I know I have neighbors who think the problem is there old TV or other reasons but the problem is our Fios. It happens on both of our PVR's.

I'm at my wits end! 

We've replaced the router. Run 'homerun' cables. Replaced connectors. Everything but fixed the problem. Smiley Mad

0 Likes
Re: Audio Dropouts, images freezes, Pixelation, internet dropouts.
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi 20Hz,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Audio Dropouts, images freezes, Pixelation, internet dropouts.
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

If you have any other questions please let us know.

Josh B

0 Likes