Audio/Video Stutter
PrivateFlyer

Anyone having problems watching live HD channels? Semi-regularly, I get pauses or stutters of 1-3 seconds of content, then it jumps to current feed. I've had this on ESPN-HD watching a football or basketball game, or premium movie channels and regular network HD programs. This is live, not a DVR re-play.It comes and goes, and is irritating as h--- !!! If it happens while recording with DVR, it shows up on the playback.

Thought I'd try the forum before calling support ---

Thanks all ...

0 Likes
Re: Audio/Video Stutter
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

This is a signaling problem, unscrew the coax cord from the wall to the back of the box. Leave off for 30 seconds and screw back on. If you continue having troubles please send a private message.

0 Likes
Frustrated331

Perhaps this might help someone.  I’ve been struggling with this problem for a while.  Coincidentally, today I had an AV consultant out to look at our Sonos system which had stopped working.  Apparently we had two Sonos “bridges” which have been discontinued by Sonos.  Once these were removed from the system and it was restarted, Sonos works fine.  But here’s the interesting part:  ever since this fix, TV stuttering has completely stopped.  

If you have a Sonos system with a bridge (a device that broadcasts a wifi signal), remove it!

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes