Re: Audio and Video out of sync
Cindy266
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am still having the out of sync problem.  Changing the channel up or down fixes it temporarily.  Is anyone else still having this problem?

skrapFios
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yes this is still an issue - someone posted an earlier response that it should be updated this month... 

0 Likes
TGagle
Enthusiast - Level 2

The channel up and down is only a temporary fix for me also.

Has anyone seen a statement from Verizon on this matter?

0 Likes
Dadof7

I am also continuing to have sync issues. Tried the pause and restart fix and that does seem to make it a little better. I don't know about the rest of you but I pay too much money to have continued issues lime this with Verizon. They need to fix this...NOW. 

0 Likes
DB231
Enthusiast - Level 1

I continue to have these issues and they have gotten progressively worse over the past two months. 

Pawprint313
Enthusiast - Level 1

I’ve been having this issue for several weeks.  If I fast forward DVR recordings or flip between channels, periodically voice and audio are out of sync.  Verizon had me change my HDMI audio setting, reset my box and sent me a new box.  Even after connecting the new box I am still having issues.  Glad to know this isn’t an issue that only I am experiencing.  Hope they fix whatever the issue is soon.

0 Likes
skrapFios
Enthusiast - Level 3

It is discouraging to read the above post.  Sounds like the tech support person that helped you probably wasn't trained properly as to not knowing that this is a known/wide spread issue and/or not sure why this wouldn't show up as known issues since it is so widespread/common.  So it sounds like the support person wasted your time going thru all these "debug" steps and as such Verizon should be ashamed

Sync Problems
Emskware
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have only had FIOS since December 20th, but I'm having an increasing problem with audio/video going out of sync on many different channels.  It will even change within the same program, going in and out of sync.  It's really annoying and distracting when you're trying to pay attention to what you're watching.  Come on, FIOS, what happened to your fantastic technology?

0 Likes
Emskware
Enthusiast - Level 3

Unfortunately I have found that a good number of tech support personnell have no idea how to help.  I had problems with my telephone and now problems with the sync on my TV (as well as wrong TV listings in the guide).  They always give me the line "well, nobody else has complained. Call back if you still have the problem."

FREDGIR

Yes same

0 Likes