Re: Audio and Video out of sync
Dottie4
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am having the same audio and video out of sync problems.  I'm also have problems with the screen freezing and pixelating.  This is happening on more than one channel.  Sometimes I can't even get a channel to work.  If this keeps up I will be changing providers.  I pay far too much to have any interruption in service

0 Likes
Dottie4
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same here with no resolution to the problem

0 Likes
Dottie4
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm still having the issue and haven't seen any notices about software upgrades

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Under menu settings system info, what is your release id?

If not 4.8, you should get the release this Fri.

Unfortunately, Verizon doesnt advertise releases.

It has been stated they don't want to advertise what issues they have to be used by competitors against them.

0 Likes
On Demand view of TV programs some are not playing correctly
Jim331

I have noticed over the last several weeks that some episodes of some shows are not playing/streaming correctly.  They are streaky at times with throws off the picture and audio.  For example I went to CBS to watch the latest episodes of Seal Team.  Episode 12 and 11 have issues, but episode 10 plays fine.  I have found this with other shows also, where some episodes play find and others will not. Has anyone else seen this issue.  Do the Verizion techs watch these forums or do I need to open a issue somewhere else?

Thanks,

Jim  

0 Likes
Re: On Demand view of TV programs some are not playing correctly
Jim331

Issue was resolved after talking to tech support.  They ran some tests on the router and the boxes and that cleared up the problem.

0 Likes
Lcer

I had similar poicture quality issues.  Even totally black screens for some channels.  They fixed this by doing some reset of my box.

0 Likes
skrapFios
Enthusiast - Level 3

Looks like this issue has been resolved with an update around 1/19/2018. 

0 Likes
"Lip sync" problems with Fios TV
mustang_sally

We recently got both a new TV with built-in Roku (TCL 55P607) and changed over to Fios. 

We're getting significant "lip sync" AV sync problems when watching live TV. Clearly a cable box problem, since the same Netflix show looks fine via RokuTV or through Netflix on the connected PS4 (i.e., another external device), but is terribly out of sync when watched through Netflix on the cable box.

All live TV has this problem, including things we've recorded to the DVR.

Any ideas on how to fix this? I've searched the settings of the cable box to look for something that might help, but have found nothing.

FWIW, we're running audio out to a Vizio SB3651-E6 soundbar via HDMI ARC, but as I say it's only the cable box that has the sync problems.

0 Likes
Re: "Lip sync" problems with Fios TV
Sackpersonn

We have exact same setup, with TCL and Vizio soundbar, and same issues.  Have not attempted a firmware update as assumed that was automatic but will try tomorrow and if successful will report back. 

0 Likes