Re: Audio noise-distortion!
Deakster28

I’m having the same issue and I’m completely at the end of my wits with Verizon. I was on the phone with them for over 2 hours today.  No resolution nor advise even after speaking with a supervisor. I’m hoping there’s an update tonight and everything is restored tomorrow. I have to change my audio settings to from PCM to RAW and back tomPCM then turn off the tv and turn it back on for the audio to be fine FOR EVERY CHANNEL. HELP. 

0 Likes
Re: Audio noise-distortion!
clem21
MVP MVP
MVP

@Deakster28 wrote:

I’m having the same issue and I’m completely at the end of my wits with Verizon. I was on the phone with them for over 2 hours today.  No resolution nor advise even after speaking with a supervisor. I’m hoping there’s an update tonight and everything is restored tomorrow. I have to change my audio settings to from PCM to RAW and back tomPCM then turn off the tv and turn it back on for the audio to be fine FOR EVERY CHANNEL. HELP. 

Did you try using the service menu on the box to change to PCM ? Or change the audio options in the audio menu to surround? Service menu: power off button on box. OK 2x quickly on remote, should see a diagnostic page. Left arrow on circle, scroll to user, go to advanced HDMI settings, choose PCM, hit ok, reboot box.