Switch Account

Authorization PIN

Highlighted
Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor

Authorization PIN

Message 1 of 2
(666 Views)

I'm trying to set up the Android Apps on a tablet.  I've already got them on my phone and working fine.

Trying to set up the Remote on the tablet, which obviously does not have a phone number to authorize by, I need to get an Authorzation PIN.  Of course, I can't find anything, anywhere in regards to how to get one issued.  Obviously this will not wirk regardless of which account I log in with.

I'm also using a subaccount to log in from the tablet and although I've giving it administation rights, I'm still getting a message trying to access rented content saying I need to authorize the account from the primary.  As far as I can tell, I've done that.  I can log in with the promary and it works fine.

Any ideas?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor

Re: Authorization PIN

Message 2 of 2
(624 Views)

Bump!  Anyone have any ideas?  I'm sure there are other using handheld devices and tablets for control.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.