Switch Account

Awaiting FiOS in North Hollywood

Awaiting FiOS in North Hollywood

Contributor HyJax
Contributor
Message 1 of 2
(3,601 Views)

So I am from Utah and there we have TRUE fiber service all over (50 Mbps - $80, no special discounts applied), yet when I came to California (where everyhting is supposedly on the cutting edge), the only service I was able to get above 6Mbps was the all known UNRELIABLE 'working theory' otherwise known as cable data transmission/aquaisition.  Now I have equipment ruined from exessive feedback due to being on the very end of that line.

How much longer must I wait here in North Hollywood to get TRUE fiber service?

Will I have moved back to Utah to go use Laura Ingalls internet connection bcuse its actually REAL?

*** Im simply tired of paying WAY to much for the DSL 6Mbps and wondering why California is SO behind the times concerning this medium?

1 REPLY 1
Gold Contributor V
Gold Contributor V
Message 2 of 2
(3,554 Views)

@HyJax wrote:

So I am from Utah and there we have TRUE fiber service all over (50 Mbps - $80, no special discounts applied), yet when I came to California (where everyhting is supposedly on the cutting edge), the only service I was able to get above 6Mbps was the all known UNRELIABLE 'working theory' otherwise known as cable data transmission/aquaisition.  Now I have equipment ruined from exessive feedback due to being on the very end of that line.

How much longer must I wait here in North Hollywood to get TRUE fiber service?

Will I have moved back to Utah to go use Laura Ingalls internet connection bcuse its actually REAL?

*** Im simply tired of paying WAY to much for the DSL 6Mbps and wondering why California is SO behind the times concerning this medium?

I thought North Hollywood was AT&T territory, in which case FiOS won't be available -- U-verse might be.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.