BBC America App
tjinpgh
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have a FiOS package that includes BBC America.  I have been attempting to sign into the BBC America app on my phone through my FiOS account but I keep getting a message saying I'm not subscribed to this channel.  Verizon says the problem is the app.  BBC America says the problem is FiOS.

Any suggestions?

0 Likes
Re: BBC America App
clem21
Community Leader
Community Leader

@tjinpgh wrote:

I have a FiOS package that includes BBC America.  I have been attempting to sign into the BBC America app on my phone through my FiOS account but I keep getting a message saying I'm not subscribed to this channel.  Verizon says the problem is the app.  BBC America says the problem is FiOS.

Any suggestions?

Remove the app from your device and delete ANY data it might leave behind. Re-install the app, try again. If that doesn't work you might have to get customer service to reset your Fios account.

0 Likes
tjinpgh
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've uninstalled and reinstalled the apps.  I was in chat with techs from Verizon for over two hours trying to resolve it.  They gave up and said contact BBC.

But I'm certain it's on the Verizon end as it is a verizon.com website that is telling me I'm not subscribed.

0 Likes
clem21
Community Leader
Community Leader

@tjinpgh wrote:

I've uninstalled and reinstalled the apps.  I was in chat with techs from Verizon for over two hours trying to resolve it.  They gave up and said contact BBC.

But I'm certain it's on the Verizon end as it is a verizon.com website that is telling me I'm not subscribed.

I don't think tech support can reset your account. You have to call customer service to do that, or a tech has to hook up with them to do it. That usually resolves authentication issues.

0 Likes