Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
I thought we were getting the technology that was leading the pack when switching to FIOS. Internet is fine but wow the TV is atrocious. This brings me back to the 80's and 90's when I was playing Nintendo and the game would just freeze or pixelate. Well that is what has happened everyday since I switched to FIOS, however it was actaully easier and quicker to fix the Nintendo back in the day because at least when you got the dust out it would work again. however, when resetting the boxes for FIOS is a very short temporary solution. Now lets see if their 2nd level service desk actually understands English and won't just shove me away to a different team until I get tired of being handed off to someone else.