Bad Customer Service
jennifer1014

On January 3, 2018 I spent over an hour via live chat and the telephone attempting to resolve a simple issue. An on demand movie was rented and the picture was distored. The movie was unable to be viewed. I called to have the movie removed and credited back to my account. This has happened previously and has been a simple fix. The rep I was chatting with was asking me questions such as "help me with the number".....I had no idea what number he was referring to, this went on and on. Every question I was asked, I had to clarify what he was asking!!!!!!

I dont know what is going on at customer service but I spent 45 minutes on a live chat with a rep attempting to just have the movie removed. I did not even want the amount credited after spending so long trying to get this resolved.

I was then told I had to call billing........After another 20 minutes on the phone with the billing rep because I couldnt understand the questions she was asking me. It was FINALLY resolved. It is unacceptable after being a loyal customer of over 10 years that I spent this long trying to get a movie removed. Horrible experince in general!!!!

0 Likes
Re: Bad Customer Service
jennifer1014

Believe it or not the issue isnt resolved!!!!!!!! The credit has been made to my account but the movie is not removed. I specifically asked that it be removed so I could rent it again hoping it would not be distored this time. This has been an overall horrible experience. This is one of the worst customer service experiences I have had. 

0 Likes
Re: Bad Customer Service
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi jennifer1014,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases." You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe." Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes