Bad Gateway & No CallerID

Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Bad Gateway & No CallerID

Message 1 of 2
(193 Views)

Hello,

I have been having this issues  since losing power for longer than the battery backup could handle (was about Days).

The two problems seem to occur simultaneously:

1) Cannot control DVR from my PC (which I used to be able to) - Get various error messages such as Bad Gateway...

2) CallerID no longer appears.

More than 2 times I called tech support  and the first time I guess they did a basic reset  and both issues

were resolved for about a week but started again.

Next time I called I said this had happened recently... This time they did a reset that wiped out my "Favorites" settings  but

both issues were resolved  -  but once again only for 7-10 days.

I called a third time and the tech said it's most likely the DVR,  so they sent me a replacement.

I installed the new DVR and still no remote programming capability of the DVR nor CallerID.

Is anyone at Verizon  capable of resolving this?

1 REPLY 1
Moderator Moderator

Re: Bad Gateway & No CallerID

Message 2 of 2
(192 Views)

I'm sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.