Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
Use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page and open a tech support chat session. Tell them the message you are receiving and they will make some adjustments to your router configuration to allow this to work.
Tech support told me that has to do with browser settings. I use IE9 and get the same message. When I unselect the "Preserve Favorites Website Data" in IE9 and clean all cookies the bad gateway message is gone. However it must remained unselected otherwise the message returns. I'm not sure about Firefox.