Bad Gateway
dizney
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have a muti-room dvr that my other stb(s) can't see and when I try to see it on the internet and it says bad gateway. Had a tech out 2 days ago and still the same thing. Someone help....

0 Likes
Re: Bad Gateway
PJL
Master - Level 3

@dizney wrote:

I have a muti-room dvr that my other stb(s) can't see and when I try to see it on the internet and it says bad gateway. Had a tech out 2 days ago and still the same thing. Someone help....

Suggest you run the Caller ID repair wizard under the STB mail menu, Customer Support, In-Home agent.  This MAY help.

0 Likes
dizney
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes I tried this and it didn't work also turned off reset everything and turned back on and still not working 

0 Likes
BAnsl
Enthusiast - Level 3

When you get this problem, you have to call tech support and ask them to "Reset your Port Mappings".

Just rebooting the router/DVR or powering down/unplugging them will not work.

Hopefully, at some point, the ability to do this will be included in the In Home Agent, or some other App.

Surprised that the Tech guy you called did not know this.

0 Likes
Hubrisnxs
Legend

@BAnsl wrote:

When you get this problem, you have to call tech support and ask them to "Reset your Port Mappings".

Just rebooting the router/DVR or powering down/unplugging them will not work.

Hopefully, at some point, the ability to do this will be included in the In Home Agent, or some other App.

Surprised that the Tech guy you called did not know this.

you can also do this via chat support by clicking on verizon's contact us link at the bottom of the webpage. 

0 Likes