Bad Service
Francosalhi
This is one of the most frustrating experience with your service. My appointment was for 8am and noon. After 6 phone calls I convicted someone to come after 5pm just because I won't take No for an answer or take another day off my busy schedule as it was recommended by one of your agents. During the late visit I found out that I have wrong box "an old one" and wrong wiring. After a long day and missing my afternoon doctor appointment,  frustrating conversations with very incapable customer service on the phone and two techs in my apartment, it's almost 8pm and I still don't know what is wrong with my system and they can not give me an answer. I have contacted the CEO McAdams' office to let him know what his clients deal with everyday.   I hope I receive a call or an email from someone capable to explain why my appointment was ignored today, why no one called to let me know of the change, why I have to stay home all day and miss my afternoon appointments, why I was giving wrong information every time I called, why my system is not working and why I am paying you for a service that is not working?..... I demand some answers and a credit for my time.  By the way I have recommended your services to everyone in my building and at work and I am very sorry for doing that.  Franco
0 Likes