Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same day delivery.

Bad Service

Francosalhi
Contributor
Contributor

Bad Service

Message 1 of 1
(244 Views)
This is one of the most frustrating experience with your service. My appointment was for 8am and noon. After 6 phone calls I convicted someone to come after 5pm just because I won't take No for an answer or take another day off my busy schedule as it was recommended by one of your agents. During the late visit I found out that I have wrong box "an old one" and wrong wiring. After a long day and missing my afternoon doctor appointment,  frustrating conversations with very incapable customer service on the phone and two techs in my apartment, it's almost 8pm and I still don't know what is wrong with my system and they can not give me an answer. I have contacted the CEO McAdams' office to let him know what his clients deal with everyday.   I hope I receive a call or an email from someone capable to explain why my appointment was ignored today, why no one called to let me know of the change, why I have to stay home all day and miss my afternoon appointments, why I was giving wrong information every time I called, why my system is not working and why I am paying you for a service that is not working?..... I demand some answers and a credit for my time.  By the way I have recommended your services to everyone in my building and at work and I am very sorry for doing that.  Franco
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title