Switch Account

Bad Verizon FIOS support. Anyway to contact customer service.

Bad Verizon FIOS support. Anyway to contact customer service.

Highlighted
Contributor halifax
Contributor
Message 1 of 2
(815 Views)

I live in a condo and our building has had picture issues since October. The worst of it was fixed by a wire replacement, but it's January now and we have been complaing that about 25% of our channels in the high numbers are very pixelated. We have had about 20 techs out and no one has resolved the issue. Most recently I have been waiting for a call from dispatch for 3 days now so they can talk to me about the issue and send out a proper tech. Nothing...zip, zero, nada.

Does anyone know a customer service number we can complain to? This is the whole building!

1 REPLY 1
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus
Message 2 of 2
(728 Views)

Since we haven't heard back from you or have received a form submission as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. If you need any future help with your Verizon service, please make a post here on the forums so we can assist.

Anthony_VZ

**If someones post has helped you, please acknowledge their assistance by clicking the red thumbs up button to give them Kudos. If you are the original poster and any response gave you your answer, please mark the post that had the answer as the solution**

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or plan

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.