Billed for returned Equipment
Ubergruber

I sent my HD box back on June 9. I was not only billed for it for that entire month, but then billed again for half of it for the next month. Now i understand that it takes time for verizon to receive it, but once it is picked up it's not mine anymore and I shouldn't be charged for it. That being said, i was charged for it until July 11. This is completely unacceptable. Not only have I been receive less than stellar( thanks for throttling netflix!!!) internet service, I am now being charged for another month of something that I wasn't using. If I get a confirmation that your equipment was picked up why are you charging me for it?? When will I be receiving the remainder of the credit that you legally owe me( $7.99 plus tax)???? I was previously told that I would be credited back to the date it was sent.

0 Likes
Re: Billed for returned Equipment
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".
Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Ubergruber,

We've reviewed the account with you and were able to address your concerns with the equipment. If you have any additional questions please make a new post.

-Adam

0 Likes
jclark4
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm having the same problem.  I returned 2 client servers to Verizon.  UPS tracking shows that they were received 07/15/2014 and yet the equipment is still showing up on my account and I am still being charged for them.  I haven't had use of the two client servers for just over a month now, I don't understand why Verizon is so slow to update my account for this. I have called twice and gotten a different answer both times.  Who do I need to talk to in order to get a credit for the month that I haven't had the equipment and to not have any further charges for it?

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello jclark

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".
Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
jclark4
Enthusiast - Level 2

I like how it says that this issue has been resolved through private support area.  It is not resolved! Still being charged for returned equipment. So after 2 phone calls, one chat session, a follow up call from the chat session person, being told in a the private support area that my bill should auto-correct, it hasn't.  So I'm following up in the private support area, but didn't want anyone to think that the problem was solved so easily.  Verizon doesn't seem to work that quickly and efficiently. 

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

It does not say it is resolved. It says it is being resolved.

0 Likes
jclark4
Enthusiast - Level 2

@ElizabethS wrote:

It does not say it is resolved. It says it is being resolved.

I stand corrected.  My mistake.

0 Likes