$11.99 price  -$6.00 discount

TV discount does not expire.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III
Message 2 of 5
(563 Views)

Do you have a Verizon stb? If so, then that is probably what it is for.

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor
Message 3 of 5
(558 Views)

I have a DVR STB that I'm paying a separate fee for; is this another case of VZ double-dipping?

Highlighted
Platinum Contributor III
Message 4 of 5
(555 Views)

Can't say. You will need to contact support for explanation as we here do not know the full details of your account.

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
Highlighted
Platinum Contributor III
Message 5 of 5
(534 Views)

Its the fee for 1tv.  DVR charge is above and beyond the 1tv fee.  The switched to charging for the number of tv outlets 1, 2,3, 4,etc and then the options for various DVR being additional quite awhile back.  The DVR charge at least use to be 11 DVR, 12 MRDVR, 22 Fios enhanced TV(VMS) and 32 FIOS Premium TV(for 2 VMS)

I use to know where the chart was that listed the per room outlet and dvr costs, but I don't know if the moved it totally removed it.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.