Switch Account

Bookmarks

Contributor FD2013
Contributor
Message 1 of 6
(9,285 Views)

After you search for, find, and BookMark a VOD, how can you later go back in and review/select one you have Bookmarked?

5 REPLIES 5
Silver Contributor V
Silver Contributor V
Message 2 of 6
(9,253 Views)

Welcome to the forums! Can you give an example of what you are bookmarking?  Is VOD Video on Demand? and what browser are you using ?

If a forum member gives an answer you like, please give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem. Thanks !!!
http://forums.verizon.com/t5/Verizon-net-Email/Fix-for-Missing-Inbox-sent-folders-etc-with-Internet-Explorer-11/m-p/647399
Highlighted
Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II
Message 3 of 6
(9,197 Views)

>>After you search for, find, and BookMark a VOD, how can you later go back in and review/select one you have Bookmarked?

Press the Menu button on the remote, then choose Video On Demand (usually the Menu opens with "Video On Demand" selected), then scroll down and choose "My Library". One of the suboptions for "My Library" is "My Bookmarks" and when you choose "My Bookmarks", you will see all the items you've bookmarked.

When you choose a bookmarked item and watch the program, the item will remain in the bookmark list until you choose the "Remove Bookmark" (via the Options button on the remote). When you watch a bookmarked program, it also puts an entry into the "My Rentals" area (another suboption in "My Library")--so the item is "stored" in 2 places "My Bookmarks" and "My Rentals".

When you are finished with the item--don't want to watch it again--from the "My Rentals" list, press OK (remote key), press the "Options" key on the remote and choose "Delete".

I find the FiOS On Demand menu system to be so incredibly convoluted. Comcast's, in comparison, is much more straightforward and much easier to use with significantly fewer remote-key usage required.

Hope that helps...

Silver Contributor II
Silver Contributor II
Message 4 of 6
(9,163 Views)

tlb's answer is very accurate. The only thing I would add is that while STBs share Rental lists, they do not share Bookmarks. I have found that Bookmarks are only stored on the STB that created them. I can't place a Bookmark on the STB in my bedroom and call it up on the DVR in my living room. However I can Rent a program in one room and continue watching it in another.

Find this post helpful, informative or just something you agree with? Click the red ‘thumbs-up’ button.
Did this post solve your problem? Click the green ‘Accept as Solution’ button.

Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II
Message 5 of 6
(9,131 Views)

>>I can't place a Bookmark on the STB in my bedroom and call it up on the DVR in my living room.

Interesting...I've only got one tv and one stb so I'd not realized this...good to know if I ever get a second stb...'-}}

Contributor rm2015
Contributor
Message 6 of 6
(8,003 Views)

I've been looking for this answer for weeks.  Thanks

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.