Switch Account

Bought a Series now have to rebuy each episode?

Bought a Series now have to rebuy each episode?

Contributor
Contributor
Message 1 of 2
(227 Views)

I purchased Game of Thrones Season 1, via my Fios cable box and was able to watch it fine. Today, I tried watching it on my computer.. and while the option is there (Season 1 bundle) when I click it.. it starts to play an episode of Bad Girls!? I tried every which way I could, including searching for Game of Thrones on the website.. but for season 1 it just gives me the option of buying and I ended up buying an episode I already own with the bundle as a result.

Is this how it works? I have to buy it again to watch it on each device? I thought I could watch it on the TV and also on my computer.. ? Why would it not let me watch it on the computer but make purchase each episode all over again?

I'm so confused with this. Plus now I have at least two copies of one of the episodes.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Silver Contributor II
Silver Contributor II
Message 2 of 2
(209 Views)

@Delondil wrote:

I purchased Game of Thrones Season 1, via my Fios cable box and was able to watch it fine. Today, I tried watching it on my computer.. and while the option is there (Season 1 bundle) when I click it.. it starts to play an episode of Bad Girls!? I tried every which way I could, including searching for Game of Thrones on the website.. but for season 1 it just gives me the option of buying and I ended up buying an episode I already own with the bundle as a result.

Is this how it works? I have to buy it again to watch it on each device? I thought I could watch it on the TV and also on my computer.. ? Why would it not let me watch it on the computer but make purchase each episode all over again?

I'm so confused with this. Plus now I have at least two copies of one of the episodes.

You should be able to watch it on any fios connected device. Sounds like a glitch to me. Since these are peer to peer forums... although Verizon does esculate issues for support....which they might for you, you might want to call them about this.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.