Box just reset itself, now wont bring up guide, dvr, or info about shows
jly0784
Enthusiast - Level 2

my hd dvr box just randomly reset itself for no reason, and now it only displays the channel, wont let me bring up a guide, dvr or information about the program, athe channel up and down work, however it wont bring up information about the channels at al, any help on this would be appreciated, i reset the box and router and nothing happened..... ive had nothing but problems with these CROOKS at verizon, cannot wait to leave them

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Box just reset itself, now wont bring up guide, dvr, or info about shows
Contributor - Level 1

Your box is probably taking new code.  Leave it be for 15-20 min.  Each time you reset it, you re-start the code download - just making it take that much longer.

View solution in original post

Contributor - Level 1

Your box is probably taking new code.  Leave it be for 15-20 min.

Contributor - Level 1

Your box is probably taking new code.  Leave it be for 15-20 min.  Each time you reset it, you re-start the code download - just making it take that much longer.

Contributor - Level 1

@jly0784 wrote:

my hd dvr box just randomly reset itself for no reason, and now it only displays the channel, wont let me bring up a guide, dvr or information about the program, athe channel up and down work, however it wont bring up information about the channels at al, any help on this would be appreciated, i reset the box and router and nothing happened..... ive had nothing but problems with these CROOKS at verizon, cannot wait to leave them

jly0784
Enthusiast - Level 2

i retract my statement about leaving lol, it works now.... good call my friend thank you

0 Likes
Contributor - Level 1

OK - that was weird, totally did not intend for the last post to do that....

0 Likes
jly0784
Enthusiast - Level 2

all good, i made sure to wait that extra 15-20 seeing as it was on there a few times haha

0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

Probably, as said, the 1.9.4 IMG that is rolling out.  Probably one of the DAC's, the one you are in, just had it hit

0 Likes