Buffering issues
PaulWalsh1
  • When watching Netflix Prime Hulu Apple I get buffering if multiple people are using. I have 4 smart tv’s, Pay $292 for Verizon monthly that’s not including the subscription mentioned above.  75/75 speed. What can be done to resolve.. Verizon stations work fine..
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Buffering issues
clem21
MVP MVP
MVP

@PaulWalsh1 wrote:
  • When watching Netflix Prime Hulu Apple I get buffering if multiple people are using. I have 4 smart tv’s, Pay $292 for Verizon monthly that’s not including the subscription mentioned above.  75/75 speed. What can be done to resolve.. Verizon stations work fine..

Sounds like you are running out of bandwidth. You may need to upgrade your internet speed, router or look more carefully at whether your problem device is connecting to the 2.4Ghz or 5Ghz network. From a WIRED device check your speed with this link:

https://www.verizon.com/speedtest/

Anything you can do to reduce the bandwidth consumption when watching through the problem devices would help. Are you using a Roku or Apple TV to watch? Did you make sure your connection to the device is optimized?

View solution in original post

Re: Buffering issues
clem21
MVP MVP
MVP

@PaulWalsh1 wrote:

Sounds like you are running out of bandwidth. You may need to upgrade your internet speed, router or look more carefully at whether your problem device is connecting to the 2.4Ghz or 5Ghz network. From a WIRED device check your speed with this link:

https://www.verizon.com/speedtest/

Anything you can do to reduce the bandwidth consumption when watching through the problem devices would help. Are you using a Roku or Apple TV to watch? Did you make sure your connection to the device is optimized?