Bug? Is this a Remote DVR bug, or an issue with my account?
pisula
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm using the remote DVR feature which is super cool.  I'm subscribed to the Extreme HD package.

The remote DVR feature works awesome except for a few channels.

When I try to schedule a recording for, say TNT HD, an alert pops up saying I'm not subscribed to that channel.  Well.... uh... I certainly am subscribed to it, in fact I'm watching it right now.  I get the same error for USA HD, and I'm guess it would happen for any channel not part of the basic service.

I called support a couple days ago to report this and they said there was some "issue" in my area.  I was skeptical, but decided to wait a couple of days.  Sure enough, today, I see the same problem. 

I clearly get the channels it is complaining about.  Feel free to mail me directly, or give me a number to call to help get it fixed or report the bug.  I'm happy to call support to get it fixed, but either I need to know a better department to reach, or need to know how to describe my problem better, because last time I really didn't get anywhere...

So, question to the support staff.  Is this a bug in the service, or in my account config?   

Thanks

-c 

0 Likes