Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.

Bug? Is this a Remote DVR bug, or an issue with my account?

pisula
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Bug? Is this a Remote DVR bug, or an issue with my account?

Message 1 of 1
(2,314 Views)

I'm using the remote DVR feature which is super cool.  I'm subscribed to the Extreme HD package.

The remote DVR feature works awesome except for a few channels.

When I try to schedule a recording for, say TNT HD, an alert pops up saying I'm not subscribed to that channel.  Well.... uh... I certainly am subscribed to it, in fact I'm watching it right now.  I get the same error for USA HD, and I'm guess it would happen for any channel not part of the basic service.

I called support a couple days ago to report this and they said there was some "issue" in my area.  I was skeptical, but decided to wait a couple of days.  Sure enough, today, I see the same problem. 

I clearly get the channels it is complaining about.  Feel free to mail me directly, or give me a number to call to help get it fixed or report the bug.  I'm happy to call support to get it fixed, but either I need to know a better department to reach, or need to know how to describe my problem better, because last time I really didn't get anywhere...

So, question to the support staff.  Is this a bug in the service, or in my account config?   

Thanks

-c 

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.