Bundle Billing Problems!!
NickB

I am a new subscriber to Verizon Fios here in Florida in the Pasco County(holiday) area. I wanted the Fios so bad when they first came around in my neighborhood. When it was available I ordered the service online. When I ordered online i did a bundle of Tv and Internet and a "One Bill" with my Verizon Wireless account giving me a discount for having it all on one bill. Everything went according to plan until the other day. For some reason Verizon Wiress suspended my "One Bill" with my Fios bundle. Only to talk to several people later no one between Verizon Wireless and Verizon Fios could tell us why this happened. They could only tell us the day it happened but NO REASON WHY. For the two months that we have been paying for the Fios bundle with the One Bill we have paid before the due date. 2hours of wasted time later did i finally get someone to reinstate the One Bill which is convienient for me but still no explination. Today and Yesturday my account still does not show online that they have fixed this so tommorow I will have to waste more time dealing with this again. Verizon Fios and Wireless service has been excellent but customer service is about a 1/10. Anyone else have this problem happen to them?

Message Edited by NickB on 08-24-2008 06:04 PM
0 Likes
Re: Bundle Billing Problems!!
markperez
Contributor - Level 1
Didn't have your problem but when I added fios TV I also TRIED to add the one bill and got the run around for two months. Call wireless and they would say I had to call Verizon. I told them they were Verizon. They said no they were Verizon communications. Huh!? Don't even ask me how long it took to get answer as to why I couldn't get my email from verizon.net on my verizon wireless phone.
0 Likes
RonnieF

I feel your pain !!

I was over billed for months after signing up for the FIOS bundle.  Verizon ignored all my requests to fix the problems -- even cetified letters to their Corporate Customer Care Department !

I finally called the Virginia Commission of Corporation and enlisted their help.  This is an oversite agency in Virginia for consumers.  They were great.  Verizon called me the next day after the Commission contacted them.  But it then took Verizon 3 more month to correct billing errors and issue credits.  

Verizon has a great product.  BUT ... their "back office"  is really a MESS !!

Good Luck, Ron

0 Likes
NJUser1234
Same thing is happening to me.  Got two weird bills in a row.  I have to wait 3-4 months for the bundle (wireless, TV, Internet) to even start, if it does.  I'm paying a la carte pricing till then.  I hope everything is smoothed out in a month or two.
0 Likes
gwozdz3
Have been receiving bundled bill since December.  Just received a bundled bill for October as well as a wireless bill?  I have auto pay - verizon never takes on the same day regardless of payment date.  I'll have to keep an eye out to see if they deduct the bundled bill as well as the wireless bill.
0 Likes
ItsMyLife

I feel for you.  My first bill just arrived after getting FIOSTV and I have say I'm surprised as heck that it's correct!

0 Likes