Re: CBS DVR issues
shaggy0731

Just started happening to us with CBS shows last week.  Everything else is fine.  Does Verizon review this and offer a solution?

0 Likes
zeebz

Same issue here!  it's very odd!

It's only CBS and even weirder, it's only tuesday night.  It's happened for three weeks in a row now.

when recording

FBI

FBI: Most Wanted and 

NCIS

0 Likes
oofoofoof

Its happening to me for HBO. I can't record SD, but recording HD is fine. Wonder if this is a way for Verizon to get customers to but a box with more disk space.

0 Likes
Gweagraff
Enthusiast - Level 2

Well I’m bumping up this thread because the problem seems to have returned. 

0 Likes
gba2013
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've also been having this issue.   Not positive, but I think it is since I upgraded to Fios One service.  It does happen on more than just Tuesday's for me.   I reboot my DVR, but not sure that actually clears the problem since it is very sporadic.  It shows the show as being recorded, the recorded length looks correct, but when you try and play the screen goes black for a second and then goes back to Live TV.  Very annoying! 

0 Likes
Sully69

Did anyone from Verizon fix this problem yet because I'm getting sick and tired of this, Xfinity is looking pretty good now enough is enough

0 Likes
CBS HD CHANNEL 504,
Sully69

TV channel 504 CBS WBZ not working not recording properly freezing up says it's recorded and isn't recorded I have the new one unit brand new 6 months old and this started happening about 3 months ago I have used the FIOS tools to fix it a hundred times never fixes it. Is going on with this

0 Likes
Marcas

I just started to have the same issue.  Can’t get ahold of anyone at Verizon.  Chat isn’t available 

0 Likes
Not getting CBS 504 on Fios One DVR.
NeedHelp71
Enthusiast - Level 2

Been having a problem the last few weeks getting the FiOS one DVR to record channel 504, CBS. It not only doesn’t record the channel, it usually only plays for a few seconds then it locks up. Any program recorded on 504 will say unable to play back. I opened up a ticket a week ago, But nothing has been fixed. Whenever I call to check on it The automated system tells me it will be fixed in another eight hours. Very frustrating. Any ideas?

0 Likes
bsilverm
Enthusiast - Level 3

I’m having the issue as well. Just on 504. When watching, the picture freezes. If I change the channel and change back, it plays the last 5 or so seconds before it froze, and freezes. If I unplug the Fios One box and plug it back in, the channel works again until the issue happens again a few minutes later. Odd that such a popular channel would have such a widespread issue without any solution. This service has been nothing but unrepairable glitches, especially with TV. 

0 Likes