Switch Account

CHANNELS SHOWING AS NOT SUNSCRIBED TO

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

CHANNELS SHOWING AS NOT SUNSCRIBED TO

Message 1 of 42
(2,303 Views)

CHANNELS 524 AND HIGHER CAN'T BE VIEWED, POPUP STATES NOT SUBSCRIBED TO. Whats the scoop on this? This started about 9pm last night.

41 REPLIES 41
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Re: CHANNELS SHOWING AS NOT SUNSCRIBED TO

Message 2 of 42
(2,297 Views)

Same thing happened to me starting around noon yesterday (3/23).  Many phone calls, lots of crappy elevator music and still no solution.  I'm getting local over-the-air channels only.  A robo-call this morning said the problem was fixed but it isn't.  I'm glad I have Netflix!

Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 3 of 42
(2,290 Views)

Ditto here in Buffalo NY. I ran the STB/DVR autocorrect from the in home agent menu and all was fixed.

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Re: CHANNELS SHOWING AS NOT SUNSCRIBED TO - DVR gone too!

Message 4 of 42
(2,272 Views)

All my DVR recordings have vanished - internal and external drives.  I power-cycled the Motorola STB and the Verizon router.  The In-Home Agent hangs when trying to fix the DVR. 

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 5 of 42
(2,244 Views)

Same problem here in Tonawanda, NY. 1 of my boxes works (the dvr) all others are out.

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 6 of 42
(2,236 Views)

same in west seneca , too. all channels work properly on the regular HD STB, but the DVR doesn't work right. No channels above 49. Tech support said it was a service outage, but doesn't explain why it works on one STB and not the other.

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 7 of 42
(2,230 Views)

At least Time Warner would let you know what's going on. They would put it on the phone hold message ro on the tv or on the web.

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 8 of 42
(2,224 Views)
Based on messages here I'm guessing there was an update that went badly. Lots of people including me are having very similar experience. In my case, the tech just shipped another box after a cursory stepping through the diagnostics. Dick
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 9 of 42
(2,222 Views)
If it works on one box then it's not a service outage. Get back there and start with that fact with the tech. If feasible, you could swap the working box for the bad one to be sure there isn't something with the outlet but that's unlikely.
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 10 of 42
(2,199 Views)

Having the same problem here in Mechanicsburg, PA. I noticed there was an STB update last night, and now none of my boxes can reach any channels beyond the basic local broadcast channels.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.