CHANNELS SHOWING AS NOT SUNSCRIBED TO
REP2745
Enthusiast - Level 1

CHANNELS 524 AND HIGHER CAN'T BE VIEWED, POPUP STATES NOT SUBSCRIBED TO. Whats the scoop on this? This started about 9pm last night.

0 Likes
Re: CHANNELS SHOWING AS NOT SUNSCRIBED TO
Adarondax

Same thing happened to me starting around noon yesterday (3/23).  Many phone calls, lots of crappy elevator music and still no solution.  I'm getting local over-the-air channels only.  A robo-call this morning said the problem was fixed but it isn't.  I'm glad I have Netflix!

0 Likes
elizar
Enthusiast - Level 3

Ditto here in Buffalo NY. I ran the STB/DVR autocorrect from the in home agent menu and all was fixed.

0 Likes
Re: CHANNELS SHOWING AS NOT SUNSCRIBED TO - DVR gone too!
Adarondax

All my DVR recordings have vanished - internal and external drives.  I power-cycled the Motorola STB and the Verizon router.  The In-Home Agent hangs when trying to fix the DVR. 

0 Likes
beyond2k1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same problem here in Tonawanda, NY. 1 of my boxes works (the dvr) all others are out.

0 Likes
mguzzo

same in west seneca , too. all channels work properly on the regular HD STB, but the DVR doesn't work right. No channels above 49. Tech support said it was a service outage, but doesn't explain why it works on one STB and not the other.

0 Likes
beyond2k1
Enthusiast - Level 1

At least Time Warner would let you know what's going on. They would put it on the phone hold message ro on the tv or on the web.

0 Likes
RwK2
Based on messages here I'm guessing there was an update that went badly. Lots of people including me are having very similar experience. In my case, the tech just shipped another box after a cursory stepping through the diagnostics. Dick
0 Likes
RwK2
If it works on one box then it's not a service outage. Get back there and start with that fact with the tech. If feasible, you could swap the working box for the bad one to be sure there isn't something with the outlet but that's unlikely.
0 Likes
Kalio1

Having the same problem here in Mechanicsburg, PA. I noticed there was an STB update last night, and now none of my boxes can reach any channels beyond the basic local broadcast channels.

0 Likes