Contributor
Message 21 of 42
(936 Views)

IT WORKED!!! Thx for the directions!

dipiddy
Contributor
Message 22 of 42
(922 Views)

Auto Correct worked for my STB. Any idea how to fix the cable card in my Windows Media Center?

Platinum Contributor I
Message 23 of 42
(916 Views)
See if the cable card shows up when you go to www.verizon.com/repair and do quick fix for set top box. Or try the inome agent software
dipiddy
Contributor
Message 24 of 42
(906 Views)

verizon.com/repair isn't working.

Inhome doesn't list the cable card.

Highlighted
TommyRox
Copper Contributor
Plan: Triple Play
Message 25 of 42
(902 Views)

Solution from the STB

Press Menu >> Customer Support >> In Home Agent >> STB/DVR Auto Correct

Select all STBs by pressing 1 or select the STB/DVR having the issue and then press Right Arrow button for NEXT then Right Arrow button again to start process.

****it will take up to 8 or so minutes to resolve and it will say "Loading" for some time - the circle icon will not spin

*** if you get an error when accessing STB/DVR Auto Correct - EXIT to live TV and repeat process above

eldiara
Contributor
Message 26 of 42
(891 Views)
Finally worked after 4 in homeagents. What a pain.
Contributor
Message 27 of 42
(879 Views)

THnaks for the tips. I tried but it's not working for me. BTW, we are in mechanicsburg, PA . the problem statred from around 9:30 PM yesterday 3/23/12. I saw verizon posted the ETA for tomorrow. This is a bad outage.

dman1115
Contributor
Message 28 of 42
(876 Views)

Second and Third attempts at your solution didn't work.  Just started up the Fourth attempt.  I find it amazing that Verizon expects people to manually fix a Software problem they introduced (and seem reluctant to admit).  I won't hold my breath waiting for a billing adjustment.

Kalio
Contributor
Message 29 of 42
(860 Views)

Performing the aufofix thing seems to have fixed the problem for me. Thanks for the advice. Smiley Happy

dipiddy
Contributor
Message 30 of 42
(851 Views)

If AutoCorrect doesn't detect your CableCARD, you basically have to contact tech support for them to do something from the office.

Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.

My Verizon

• Check Email
  • Add or Change Services
  • Suspend My Service
  • Manage Services

Support

Watch Fios