CMR Bill
chrisjennings1

This is ridicilious.  I just received a bill from Verizon (CMR) for $255 to replace a FiOS cable that my dogs chewed up.  I have pictures proving that when they buried the cable they didn't bury it to proper depth per city code.  They picked up my freshly laid sod and put the cable under it!  There is no way I am going to pay this bill and I am considering cancelling my serivce.  Anyone else had this happen before?

0 Likes
Re: CMR Bill
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

Ususally they will remove the charge if you can prove it.  But you can't do it ONLY by using the forums.  You need to get a record open and then, assuming its not resolve asking the moderates here if they can assist you in escalating.

Also you probably want them to get the wire properly buried.  Jus under the sod is way to likely to get damaged again.

0 Likes
Re: CMR Bill
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi chrisjennings,

Claims Management Resources (CMR) is a Verizon authorized vendor that provides invoicing services to recover Verizon’s cost to repair damage done to the Company’s facilities. This includes but is not limited to:
• Buried and Aerial lines
• Poles
• Conduit and vehicles
CMR can handle disputes of claims directly, and works with the local field office that performed the repair. If you wish to dispute a CMR claim, you may contact them by phone at 1-800-321-4158 or by email at bswcomplaint@cmrclaims.com.

0 Likes